These are tips for you, to help you sculpt your PC to better fit the game. Hopefully we can avoid any huge meltdowns like we had.
- Decide on a general group attitude. good, evil, protective, advantage takers. I don’t care, I just want us all on the same page. For helpful help take an alignment test.
- When taking equipment normal rules apply. Just keep in mind anything requiring matrix, gps, or satalitle support is useless. Radio towers don’t work and Starbucks isn’t a WiFi hotspot anymore.
- Being a pure decker would be a waste of time. However, having a computing skill and a low level deck would not. Local nodes still exits, Ares has a matrix, and any prerifts base will have a expansive computer system that would require decking.
- I know i didn’t give a lot of time for down time last game. I’ll fix that. having a doctor/brainy character is a nessesity.
- Having advanced cyber/bioware requires at least causal ties with one of the big organizations. Chitown, Germany, Australia, The Brotherhood of Steel, Lone Star, etc… What did you do for them, is your contract complete, how do you feel about them now?
- Having alpha/beta/gamma/cultured Cyber/Bioware makes you one of the elite few in the world. Anyone putting advanced tech into you isn’t going to let you go. Why have you fled? are you still secretly working for them?
- Flesh out a decent backstory, and try to weave it in with the other PC’s for simplicity sake when we start. add your hometowns to the wiki.